Apple cider vinegar is being touted as the next miracle cure. However the question is how it actually works? Apple cider vinegar is full of good bacteria and all the essential nutrients which can help you lead a healthy life.
Most of the time people hesitate in drinking ACV is because of its taste. However it is best to drink it in diluted form mixed with a few ounces of water. Drinking it straight could be damaging for your oesophagus. You can start with a diluted version of just adding 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to a large glass of water. Once you start getting used to the taste you can increase the dosage to 2 tablespoons.
Reasons to include apple cider vinegar in your diet
- One of the most essential reasons for using apple cider vinegar everyday is to help decrease your appetite. If you are trying to lose weight this remedy could help make you feel fuller. Just add a tablespoon of ACV to your regular glass of water and drink it before every meal. It can help control the craving and while it is very low in calories but it contains all the essential nutrients and vitamins which include potassium, magnesium and a bit of fibre too.
- It helps make you more regular. If you have found yourself suffering from constipation you know that things can get rough pretty quick. However drinking apple cider vinegar can help keep your bowel movements regular and therefore improve your gut health. Recently there has been a lot of research on gut health and it has been found that a healthy gut leads to a healthy immunity. You want to ensure that your immune system is working at its optimum best you should definitely consider drinking it on everyday basis.
- It also helps people suffering from insulin resistance. People who suffer from type 2 diabetes have the inability of producing insulin in their bodies. On the other hand drinking apple cider vinegar on a daily basis not only helps regulate the blood sugar but also ensures that the sugar is allowed to enter the bloodstream and sent to all the parts of the body. While there is not a great deal of scientific evidence to support this claim but individual studies has shown that it definitely does have a good impact on regulating the blood sugar in the body.
- It also improves heart health because it can help lower the cholesterol and reduce the risk of a heart attack. The triglyceride causes the fatty tissues to form along the arteries and the build-up would lead to a blockage. Presence of pectin in the Apple Cider Vinegar can neutralize this bad cholesterol.
- It allows your body to absorb all the nutrients present in the food. CoralTree Organics AU apple cider vinegar contains probiotics which help with the good bacteria in the body and thus in turn allow the body to absorb the necessary vitamins and minerals found in the food.
Make sure you stock up on those bottles of apple cider vinegar