Back pain can result from injury, spinal abnormalities, degenerative conditions and even poor posture – all of which can prevent you from backing your inner athlete.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Back pain is the third most common reason for taking time off work.3
- Work-related activities, including lifting heavy weights, bending and twisting and even working in the same position for extended periods can contribute to lower back problems.4
- Parents of young children are at risk of back problems due to lifting and twisting while carrying children.
- Children are not immune to back problems.
- DIY and gardening can have an impact by placing stress on the back.
- In older people, postural issues can effect everyday activities.
- Chronic back pain can lead to a range of health issues including reduced mobility, quality of life, longevity and depression.
- Neck pain is the second most common reason patients seek chiropractic care and is a leading cause of disability. Neck pain can be caused by degenerative conditions, poor posture, stress, poor hydration and bad sleeping conditions.
FINDING A SOLUTION TO BACK YOUR INNER ATHLETE
Due to the nature of the pain and its causes, a holistic approach is needed in most cases to re-educate and adjust the body to reignite that inner athlete. Chiropractors are trained and knowledgeable professionals who use skill - not force or strength - to conduct adjustments that address the cause instead of simply treating a symptom. Chiropractic care is individually based: discuss your specific needs with your chiropractor.
Learn how to Back Your Inner Athlete at School >
Learn how to Back Your Inner Athlete at Work >
Learn how to Back Your Inner Athlete at Home >
Learn how to Back Your Inner Athlete at Retirement >
Learn how to Back Your Inner Athlete while Outdoors >
Learn how to Back Your Inner Athlete and Avoid Text Neck >
Search for a CAA member chiropractor in your local area >