The Chiropractors’ Association of Australia (National) Limited (CAA) is the peak body representing chiropractors.
An underlying principle of chiropractic is “healthy spine, healthier life”. By offering expert drug-free spinal health care and lifestyle advice, chiropractors help Australians lead and maintain healthy lives.
With approximately 3,000 members, the CAA is the largest chiropractic health body in Australia, and coordinates its efforts with its 8 autonomous CAA state & territory organisations.
CAA Core Purpose
The Chiropractors' Association of Australia exists as the Peak Body representing Chiropractors.
Supporting chiropractors, enhancing health.
CAA Core Values
The CAA recognises and supports:
- Chiropractors as experts in spinal health and well-being.
- The profound significance and value of chiropractic in healthcare in Australia.
- The highest standards of ethics and professionalism in the areas of research, education and practice.
- A commitment to evidence based practice - the integration of best available research evidence, clinical expertise and patient values and choices.
- Inclusiveness and collaborative relationships within and outside the chiropractic profession.
- Practising the highest standards of representative engagement.